HYPNOSIS IN LAINDON £165
Includes a follow-up phone consultation, a free second hypnotherapy session* if needed,
and three years of support to help you to stay stopped.
SOME NOTES ABOUT OUR LAINDON HYPNOTIST
Our hypnothist in Laindon, Susan Foster, also sees clients from Basildon. Please note, though, that we also have a Wickford hypnotherapy branch. Click on the link at the bottom of the page to see the details.
OUR LAINDON HYPNOTHERAPY AFTERCARE
Updates: Our Laindon Hypnotist
14th May 2018. For the next four weeks, our Basildon hypnotherapist is seeing our Laindon hypnosis clients.
Here are some of our other local branches. Click on any for the full details.
To book with our Laindon hypnotist, or just to ask for our advice, click this button
DOING IT RIGHT
TEN TIPS FOR GETTING THE BEST FROM YOUR HYPNOTHERAPY
We want you to get the very best from your session at our Laindon hypnotherapy branch. Follow these simple tips and you can help us to help you.
1. Before coming, read about hypnosis and how it works here.
2. Before you come, watch at least some of our videos here. Just pick those that interest you the most.
3. At the session, make sure you ask our Laindon hypnotist anything at all. Don’t hold back – they have to know what you need to know.
4. The day after your session, call the NSSC AfterCare helpdesk, on 01200 40 50 22. Their job is to make sure that everything is going well. If it is, that’s great. If it isn’t, they’re going to help you to fix it.
5. Avoid tomatoes, and any food containing tomato. If you don’t know why this matters, call us.
6. You might be tempted to go out drinking. Don’t do that until you don’t care about smoking.
7. If you have a smoker in the house, they have to support you by not smoking in the house or leaving cigarettes around.
8. Throw away all smoking materials.
9. Tell your friends you have stopped and ask them to support you.
10. If you have a problem, call us. We will never judge you. We’re here to help, and we’re very good at it. Don’t call our Laindon hypnotist, call the AfterCare service, on 01200 40 50 22.
OTHER LAINDON STOP SMOKING RESOURCES
A Laindon hypnoherapist might not be what you’re looking for. If it isn’t, and you want to take pharmaceutical products to stop smoking, see your GP.. You can also visit the NHS Smokefree website here.
TWO STOP-SMOKING TIPS
Before you see our Laindon hypnotist, there are two things we want you to remember. One is to be done before your hypnotherapy, and the other is to be done after. Before your hypnosis appointment, watch the videos here. They are good preparation for your therapy. And after you have seen our hypnotist, call us (the next working day), on 01200 40 50 22. This follow-up phone consultation is free, and is really worthwhile.