HYPNOSIS IN LAINDON £165
Includes a follow-up phone consultation, a free second hypnotherapy session* if needed,
and three years of support to help you to stay stopped.
HYPNOTHERAPY AT HOME
Until it’s safe to see our clients in person again, we’re providing hypnosis very successfully via Skype, Zoom or Facetime.
Please call us on 0121 318 9 318 for availability of this service.
SOME NOTES ABOUT OUR LAINDON HYPNOTIST
Our hypnothist in Laindon, Susan Foster, also sees clients from Basildon. Please note, though, that we also have a Wickford hypnotherapy branch. Click on the link at the bottom of the page to see the details.
OUR HYPNOTHERAPY AFTERCARE
Directions to our Laindon Hypnotherapy branch
14 Rutland Close, Laindon West, SS15 6QX
Update: Our Laindon Hypnotherapist
Covid-19: Until we can start seeing clients at our Laindon hypnotherapy branch again, we are providing online hypnosis.
Here is another local branch. Click for details.
To book for hypnosis in Laindon click this button
DOING IT RIGHT
TEN TIPS FOR GETTING THE BEST FROM YOUR HYPNOTHERAPY
We want you to get the very best from your session at our Laindon hypnotherapy branch. Follow these simple tips and you can help us to help you.
1. Before coming, read about hypnosis and how it works here.
2. Watch at least some of our videos here.
3. At the session, make sure you ask our Laindon hypnotist anything at all. Don’t hold back – they have to know what you need to know.
4. The day after your session, call the NSSC AfterCare helpdesk, on 0121 318 9 318. Their job is to make sure that everything is going well.
5. Avoid tomatoes, and any food containing tomato. If you don’t know why this matters, call us.
6. You might be tempted to go out drinking. Don’t do that until you don’t care about smoking.
7. If you have a smoker in the house, they have to support you by not smoking in the house or leaving cigarettes around.
8. Throw away all smoking materials.
9. Tell your friends you have stopped and ask them to support you.
10. If you have a problem, call us. We will never judge you. Don’t call our Laindon hypnotist, call the AfterCare service, on 0121 318 9 318.
OTHER LAINDON STOP SMOKING RESOURCES
A Laindon hypnoherapist might not be what you’re looking for. If it isn’t, and you want to take pharmaceutical products to stop smoking, see your GP.. You can also visit the NHS Smokefree website here.
TWO STOP-SMOKING TIPS
Before you see our Laindon hypnotist, there are two things we want you to remember. One is to be done before your therapy, and the other is to be done after. Before your hypnosis appointment, watch the videos here. They are good preparation for your therapy. And after you have seen our hypnotist, call us (the next working day), on 0121 318 9 318. This follow-up phone consultation is free, and is really worthwhile.
CALLING LAINDON HYPNOTHERAPISTS
We are looking for another therapist to see our hypnosis clients as cover in the event of sickness and holidays. If you believe you can match our very high standards, please email our Partnership Services Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org.