HYPNOSIS IN REGENTS PARK W1 £285
Includes a follow-up phone consultation, a free second hypnotherapy session* if needed,
and three years of support to help you to stay stopped.
SOME NOTES ABOUT OUR LONDON W1 HYPNOTHERAPIST, AND CLIENT COMMENTS
OUR CENTRAL LONDON HYPNOTHERAPY AFTERCARE
Updates: Our London W1 Hypnotherapy Branch
To book for any therapy, or just to ask for our advice, click this button
DOING IT RIGHT
SOME TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR HYPNOTHERAPY
We want each client to get the most from their session with our hypnotist. By following these tips you will help us to help you.
Before you attend:
1. Read about hypnotherapy and how it works here.
2. Watch the videos here. You don’t have to watch all of them. Just pick those that interest you the most.
3. Tell your friends you are going to stop smoking and get their support.
4. At the session, make sure you ask our hypnotist anything at all. Don’t hold back – they need to know what you need to know.
5. The day after the session, call the NSSC AfterCare helpdesk, on 01200 40 50 22. Their job is to check that everything is going well. If it is, that’s great. If it isn’t, they will help you to fix it.
6. Avoid tomatoes, and any food containing tomato. If you don’t know why, call us.
7. You might be tempted to go out drinking with friends who smoke. Don’t, until you don’t care about smoking.
8. If you have a smoker in the house, they have to support you. This means a) not smoking in the house, and b) not leaving cigarettes around.
9. Throw away all smoking materials. Why wouldn’t you?
And after the session:
10. Something we cannot overstate: if you have a problem, call us. If you think you might smoke, call us. If you do smoke, call us. We will never judge you. We’re here to help, and we’re very good at it. Don’t call our hypnotist, call the AfterCare service, on 01200 40 50 22.