HYPNOSIS IN REGENTS PARK W1 £285
Includes a follow-up phone consultation, a free second hypnotherapy session* if needed,
and three years of support to help you to stay stopped.
HYPNOSIS AT HOME
Hypnotherapy via Skype, Zoom or Facetime. Our hypnotherapist in your living room over the Internet.
OUR HYPNOTHERAPY AFTERCARE
Directions to our London W1 Hypnotherapy branch
7 Park Crescent, Regents Park, London, W1B 1PF
Updates: London W1 Hypnotherapy Branch
Coronavirus update, 20th August: This branch will very shortly re-open for face-to-face hypnosis.
To book for hypnosis in London click this button
DOING IT RIGHT
SOME TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR HYPNOTHERAPY
We want each client to get the most from their session with our hypnotist. By following these tips you will help us to help you.
Before you attend:
1. Read about hypnotherapy and how it works here.
2. Watch the videos here. You don’t have to watch all of them. Just pick those that interest you the most.
3. Tell your friends you are going to stop smoking and get their support.
4. At the session, make sure you ask our hypnotist anything at all. Don’t hold back – they need to know what you need to know.
5. The day after the session, call the NSSC AfterCare helpdesk, on 0121 318 9 318. Their job is to check that everything is going well. If it is, that’s great. If it isn’t, they will help you to fix it.
6. Avoid tomatoes, and any food containing tomato. If you don’t know why, call us.
7. You might be tempted to go out drinking with friends who smoke. Don’t, until you don’t care about smoking.
8. If you have a smoker in the house, they have to support you. This means a) not smoking in the house, and b) not leaving cigarettes around.
9. Throw away all smoking materials. Why wouldn’t you?
And after the session:
10. Something we cannot overstate: if you have a problem, call us. If you think you might smoke, call us. If you do smoke, call us. We will never judge you. We’re here to help, and we’re very good at it. Don’t call our hypnotist, call the AfterCare service.