Our Kettering Hypnotherapy Service
Click below to enquire about our Kettering hypnosis service
OR CALL OUR NATIONAL HELPLINE ON 01200 40 50 22
Most clients stop in a single session, but a free follow-up is provided within three months in the event that you have a problem. Our Kettering hypnotherapist has bookings from Monday to Saturday, and you can also be seen in the evening.
Not provided here at the present time. Your nearest service is our Northampton acupuncture branch.
We hope to bring AM to Northamptonshire by the end of 2017.
SOME NOTES ABOUT OUR KETTERING HYPNOTHERAPIST, AND CLIENT COMMENTS
Our hypnotist in Kettering is Laura Lindell. Laura will be happy to chat with you on the phone before you make your appointment.
OUR GUARANTEED AFTERCARE SERVICE
When you have seen our Kettering hypnotist we will enrol you in our NSSC AfterCare programme. The support that comes with each therapy is different, although in each case it provides access to our unlimited help by telephone counselling..
Kettering Hypnotherapy AfterCare
We provide three years of support. We strongly advise you to call the helpdesk the day after your session with our Kettering hypnotist. We will talk through how the session went, how you feel right now, and what, if anything, else we need to do.
Directions to our Kettering Hypnotherapy branch
This branch is actually located in Brigstock. The address is The Old Barn, 41 High Street, Brigstock, Kettering, NN14 3HA
NSSC Kettering hypnotherapy branch
UPDATES: OUR KETTERING HYPNOSIS BRANCH
Here are some alternatives to our Kettering hypnosis service.
To book with our Kettering hypnotherapist, or just to ask for our advice, click this button
THE NSCI STOP SMOKING HANDBOOK
Before seeing our Kettering hypnotherapist, you might like to read the free sample pages on our website.
Here is a very small taster:
….. The problem isn’t with the question, it’s with the words. You might already have noticed (but thinking about it, no, probably you haven’t) that I never talk about giving up smoking. I always talk about stopping. Why is that? It’s quite simple, really. We associate giving up with loss, and my colleagues and I do not believe someone who stops smoking is losing anything. Quite the opposite, they are gaining something, so we don’t call it giving up. But you do. Everyone does.
Do you want to give things up? No, because it implies loss, as I said. OK, then, let’s use my word, stopping. Do you want to stop smoking? Aha, slightly more tricky, but I can do tricky. Just watch.
DOING IT RIGHT
10 TIPS FOR GETTING THE BEST FROM YOUR HYPNOTHERAPY
Naturally, we want you to get the very best from your session with our Kettering hypnotherapist. Follow these simple tips and you will be helping us to help you.
2. Again, before you come, watch the videos here. You don’t have to watch all of them. Just pick those that interest you the most.
3. At the session, make sure you ask our Kettering hypnotist anything at all. Don’t hold back – they need to know what you need to know.
4. The day after the session, call the NSSC AfterCare helpdesk, on 01200 40 50 22. Our job is to ensure that everything is working well. If it is, that’s great. If it isn’t, we will help you to fix it.
5. Avoid tomatoes, and any food containing tomato. If you don’t know why, call us.
6. You might be tempted to go out drinking with friends who smoke. Don’t, until you don’t care about smoking.
7. If you have a smoker in the house, they have to support you. This means not smoking in the house, and not leaving cigarettes around.
8. Throw away all smoking materials. Why not?
9. Tell your friends you have stopped smoking, and ask them to support you in this.
10. Finally, something we cannot emphasise enough. If you have a problem, call us. If you think you might smoke, call us. If you do smoke, call us. We will never judge you. We’re here to help, and we’re very good at it. Don’t call our Kettering hypnotist, though, call our AfterCare service, on 01200 40 50 22.