OUR PEAK DISTRICT HYPNOTHERAPY SERVICE
To book for any of our stop smoking services, or just to ask for our advice, click this button
OR CALL OUR NATIONAL HELPLINE ON 01200 40 50 22
PEAK DISTRICT HYPNOTHERAPY
Most clients stop in a single session, but a free follow-up is provided within three months in the event that you have a problem. Our Peak District hypnotherapist has bookings from Monday to Saturday, and you can also be seen in the evening.
PEAK DISTRICT ACUPUNCTURE
Not provided here at the present time. Your nearest service is our Sheffield acupuncture branch.
We hope to bring AM to Derby by the end of 2017.
SOME NOTES ABOUT OUR PEAK DISTRICT HYPNOTHERAPIST, AND CLIENT COMMENTS
OUR GUARANTEED AFTERCARE SERVICE
When you have seen our Peak District hypnotherapist we will enrol you in our NSSC AfterCare programme. The support that comes with each therapy is different, although in each case it provides access to our unlimited help by telephone counselling..
Peak District Hypnotherapy AfterCare
We provide three years of support. We strongly advise you to call the helpdesk the day after your session. We will talk through how the session went, how you feel right now, and what, if anything, else we need to do. And don’t forget we are here to help.
Directions to our Peak District Hypnotherapy branch
UPDATES: OUR PEAK DISTRICT HYPNOSIS BRANCH
Here are some of our other local branches. Click on any for the full details.
To book for any therapy, or just to ask for our advice, click this button
DOING IT RIGHT
10 TIPS FOR GETTING THE BEST FROM YOUR HYPNOTHERAPY
Naturally, we want you to get the very best from your session at our Peak District hypnotherapy branch. Follow these simple tips and you will be helping us to help you.
2. Again, before you come, watch the videos here. You don’t have to watch all of them. Just pick those that interest you the most.
3. At the session, make sure you ask our Peak District hypnotist anything at all. Don’t hold back – they need to know what you need to know.
4. The day after the session, call the NSSC AfterCare helpdesk, on 01200 40 50 22. Their job is to ensure that everything is working well. If it is, that’s great. If it isn’t, they will help you to fix it.
5. Avoid tomatoes, and any food containing tomato. If you don’t know why, call us.
6. You might be tempted to go out drinking with friends who smoke. Don’t, until you don’t care about smoking.
7. If you have a smoker in the house, they have to support you. This means not smoking in the house. It also means not leaving cigarettes around.
8. Throw away all smoking materials. Why wouldn’t you?
9. Tell your friends you have stopped smoking. Ask them to support you in this.
10. Finally, something we cannot emphasise enough. If you have a problem, call us. If you think you might smoke, call us. If you do smoke, call us. We will never judge you. We’re here to help, and we’re very good at it. Don’t call our Peak District hypnotist, call the AfterCare service, on 01200 40 50 22.
OTHER PEAK DISTRICT STOP SMOKING RESOURCES
Therapy might not be what you’re looking for. If it isn’t, and you want to take pharmaceutical products to stop smoking, we suggest you see your GP.. You can also visit the Derbyshire Community Health Services website here.